Mouth-Watering Roasted Tomatoes
These tomatoes are delicious and so easy to make. These are one of those simple things that are so easy to put together, but make a big impact.
- Tomatoes (Roma tomatoes work best),
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Canola Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Halve tomatoes
- Spread tomatoes onto a baking tray, with or without a sheet of baking paper.
- Sprinkle with canola oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and thyme.
- Bake at 180C until soft. 30-45 minutes, depending on the amount of tomatoes. Then turn up to 210C for 10 minutes to brown nicely.
What I love most about this is that it’s simple enough, that you can alternate to your taste and not be afraid of messing anything up.